“KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE”: LONDON PREMIERE Prize Promotion (the “PRIZE PROMOTION”)
Official Prize Promotion Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PRIZE PROMOTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
1. NAME OF Promoter & ADMINISTRATOR: Two Kids, LLC dba Hallewood, The BrainTrust, Inc. (“Administrator”), Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Prize Promotion (individually, and collectively “Promoter”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Prize Promotion is open only to those who are: (1) official members of Hallewood through their registration at https://hallewood.com/ and acceptance of the Hallewood Membership Agreement and its terms and conditions as described further below, and (2) permanent legal residents of the United Kingdom only. Promoter and Administrator, its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and members of their immediate families and people living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Prize Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. PRIZE PROMOTION ENTRY PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online beginning at 5:00:01pm PST on September 8, 2017 and ends on 11:59:59 pm PST on September 11, 2017 (the “Prize Promotion Period”). Entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 pm PST on September 11, 2017 or as determined by Administrator’s timing device. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day. Subsequent entries from the same person on the same day will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter more than one (1) time per day may result in disqualification at the discretion of the Administrator. Entries become property of Promoter and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. TO ENTER: Online entry online. No other method of entry will be accepted.
To enter, participants must: (1) Log onto www.woobox.com/hallewood, and complete the Prize Promotion Submission Entry Form listed on the website; (2) Participants must read and consent to these Official Rules and provide the required information of Participant’s complete name, date of birth, address, city, state, Zip/ postal code, telephone number, email address, and then (3) Click the “Submit” button (collectively, an “Entry”). AllEntries must be submitted by the end of the Prize Promotion Period listed above. Promoter and Administrator will not be responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced or misdirected entries.
Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any entry not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort. Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules will be void, eliminated and not eligible for consideration.
Participants can announce via tweet, social media post or email their participation in the Prize Promotion by sharing the official Prize Promotion email issued by Administrator to Participant to invite others to participate in the Prize Promotion.
5. DRAWING: Random drawings will be conducted by Administrator after the Prize Promotion Period starting on or about September 12, 2017, from among all eligible entries during the Prize Promotion Period. Two (2) Prize Winners will be selected by Promoter. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email and/or phone on or about September 12, 2017 (“Issuance of Notification”). Response to Winner Notification must be received by Administrator within twenty-four (24) hours or the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. If for any reason, prize is not claimed or winner is disqualified, Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, selected at random from remaining valid, eligible entries that have been timely submitted.
If for any reason the Prize Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Promoter and Administrator reserve the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Prize Promotion. Further, Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to require Winner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not bring the Promoter and Administrator into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably as determined by the Promoter and Administrator in their sole discretion. Winner must also identify Winner’s potential guest to Promoter, and Promoter may, at its option, conduct the same background check and process applicable to Winner. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any potential guest in its sole discretion.
8. PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS, SCHEDULES AND VALUES: The “Prize” consists of the following:
- 2 ticket(s) for Winner and their Guest to attend the official London Premiere of the Motion Picture KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE (“Picture”) on September 14, 2017 in a central London location to be confirmed by Promoter. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- There will be a total of Two (2) Prizes awarded.
Travel and accommodations are NOT included nor does Prize cover any additional costs.
9. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Winner will be responsible for any additional costs and incidentals associated with the Prize. Promoter and Administrator are not responsible for delays in delivery of a Prize (or Prize components). All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are each winner’s sole responsibility including transportation. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions. Prizes may not be exchanged. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age). If winner is under the age of 18, then their guest must be his/her parent and/or legal guardian, aged 18 or over. Prize Winner’s Guest may not be selected through any competition, promotion, or event. Winner may be asked for identification/ proof of age upon entry. If Winner is unable to attend the Premiere, prize will be forfeited, and no alternate prize will be rewarded. The winner and guest are advised to arrive at least forty-five (45) minutes prior to the Premiere start time. The tickets to the Premiere are subject to the following limitations and restrictions: (i) Seating is on a first-come, first served basis; and (ii) No one will be admitted without a ticket or after the Premiere begins. No responsibility is assumed by Promoter if the Premiere is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. In the event a Prize winner (and/or his or her companion(s) (if applicable)) engage in behavior that (as determined by Promoter or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Promoter reserves the right to terminate the experience early
11. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: You release, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Promoter and Administrator, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against all claims (know and unknown), liabilities, injuries, death, loss and/or damages of any kind arising from your participation in the Prize Promotion or the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the prize. You assume all risks associated with the Prize Promotion or use or misuse of the prize, and you agree that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injury, harm, death, damages, costs or expenses.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will Promoter or the Administrator be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of any access to and/or use of the Website, the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the Website, the removal from the Website of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or participation in, any prize awarded in connection with the Prize Promotion. without limiting the foregoing, the Prize Promotion, all Prizes, and all materials provided on or through the Website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
13. WINNERS LIST: For a Winners list, send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail a letter request and self-addressed stamped envelope to Adminstrator: Hallewood, c/o The Braintrust / Kingsman: The Golden Circle London Premiere Prize Promotion/ 616 N. Robertson Blvd., Suite A, West Hollywood, CA 90069. Requests must be received by December 31, 2017.
14. FACEBOOK: This Prize Promotion is in no way Promotered, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
© 2017 Two Kids, LLC. dba Hallewood , All rights reserved.